|Technical characteristics for
Machine for the production of heat shrinkable capsules type MK-8
The machine is designed for the production of capsules from PVC foil. The capsule can be with top cap, horizontal tear-off strip, hot imprint of the skirts, embossed image of the top cap.
Productive capacity of the machine 100 …150 capsules/min depending on the type of the capsule.
The machine consists of a main part, which might be extended with separate sections, giving more variety of the capsules produced.
1. MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY 150 CAPSULES/MIN.
1.1. Nominal productivity 120 capsules/min.
2. Capacity of the magazine 20 stacks х 800 mm
3. Standard thickness of the PVC foil 0,075 mm
4. Minimum thickness of the aluminum foil 0,060 mm
5. Opening of the rollers spools:
-РVС foil for capsules Ø 70 mm
-РVС foil for the tear-off strip Ø 70 mm
-Al foil for the tear-off strip Ø 70 mm
-Tape for the top cap Ø 70 mm
-Foil for hot imprint Ø 25 mm
6. Maximum diameter of the roller for:
-РVС foil for capsules Ø 450 mm
-РVС foil for the tear-off strip Ø 280 mm
-Al foil for the tear-off strip Ø 220 mm
-Tape for the top cap Ø 360 mm
-Foil for hot imprint Ø 100 mm
7. Consumed electric power up to 5 kW
8. Three phase electric voltage 380 V
9. Air pressure 5 - 6 ваr
10. Air consumption up to 50 m3/h
11. Temperature in the working room +15оС …. +30оС
12. The machine can operate up to 2000 m above sea level.
This is an 8-positioned machine for capsules. It consists of three technologically connected parts and electric panel.